Trauma is real and leaders who understand the effects of trauma in their own lives and in the lives of others are less likely to be sabotaged by trauma and are more likely to lead in ways that turn out to be healthy and life-giving.
- Trauma and leadership
- Trauma can hinder and stimulate growth
- Unaddressed trauma in leaders is dangerous
- How we access trauma in children
- Experiencing other people’s trauma
- Leader’s ourselves are often survivors of trauma and all leaders are leading survivors of trauma
- The past is always present
- Trauma is a deeply distressing or disturbing experience that overwhelms a persons ability to cope
- The Boy Who was Raised as a Dog
- The Body Keeps the Score
- Healing Developmental Trauma
- Adverse Childhood Experiences Study – Wikipedia
- Take The ACE Quiz – NPR
- How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime [vide0]
If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!