Leadership can be energizing and life-giving; it can also leave us depleted, exhausted and discouraged. The good news is that we can choose practices that help us to sustain our energy and our satisfaction in the work we do.
- What signals to you that you’re getting to the edge of burnout?
- What principles do you personally live by that help you stay resilient and avoid burnout?
- The dangers of perfectionism
- Importance of disrupting the autopilot
- How do we lead in such a way that helps others to stay healthy, to take care of themselves?
If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!