To change the way you show up in a system, you have to learn to disrupt your autopilot.
Change is not just a set of ideas, deep desire, or good intentions. It is a set of practices and in this episode, we explore some of those practices.
- Identifying the behavior you want to change
- Identify the impact on you and on those around you
- Give your word to yourself and a few trusted colleagues that you are going to change your behavior
- Reflect: Learn to see it in the rearview mirror
- Clean up the messes
- Celebrate the wins and have self-compassion
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!