When you are leading off map, learning to surface and test the mental models—yours and those of your team—that guide your decision-making is an essential leadership skill.
- What is a mental model and why is it important to know what one is?
- What are some biblical examples of mental model shifts?
- What is the connection of chronic anxiety to mental models?
- How do leaders function when there are a variety of mental models in the organization?
- What are some of the major mental model shifts that we see clients having to engage?