Burning out is not an inevitable part of leadership but it is a common one; leaders can care for themselves and each other as they avoid burnout where possible, heal from burnout where necessary and use burnout to learn new ways of life.
Subscribe to our newsletter
- What is burnout?
- How do we distinguish between burnout, stress, depression, fatigue, etc.?
- How do our mental models and vows contribute to our tendency to burn out?
- How can we recover from burnout?
- How can we protect ourselves and those we lead from burnout?
- Canoeing the Mountains: Christian Leadership in Uncharted Territory by Tod Bolsinger
- A Non-Anxious Presence: How a Changing and Complex World will Create a Remnant of Renewed Christian Leaders by Mark Sayers
- Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle by Emily Nagoski & Amelia Nagoski
- Emily & Amelia Nagoski on Unlocking Us podcast with Brene Brown
- Generation to Generation: Family Process in Church and Synagogue by Edwin H. Friedman
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!