In many ways, 2018 has been a great year. We formally launched this business in April, we started this podcast around that same time, and we’ve had the privilege of working with leaders from churches, schools, nonprofits, and businesses around the country. In this episode, we look back on the year and take a moment to share some of the resources and practices that have been helping us grow. Thank you for joining us on this journey!
- Margaret Wheatley
- Drew Poppleton
- The Christian Imagination: Theology and the Origins of Race
- The End of Leadership
- Jen Hatmaker & Lisa Sharon Harper on the For the Love of Exploring Our Faith podcast
- I’m still here by Austin Channing Brown
- The Argument – NY Times podcast
- Pantsuit Politics podcast
- The Power of Habit
- The Leader’s Journey
- The Vulnerable Pastor: How Human Limitations Empower Our Ministry
If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!