Effective leaders set growth goals that focus on disrupting habits and utilizing the power of systems.
In this conversation, Jim and Trisha explore growth goals like New Year’s resolutions, what might be preventing us from seeing the lasting results we envision when we set them, and what we can do differently to get better results. Thanks for listening and we hope this episode is helpful.
- New Year’s resolutions
- 2 reasons we fail to reach, or even bother setting growth goals
- Disrupting habits
- Disempowering beliefs
- Harnessing the power of systems
- “All our life, so far as it has definite form, is but a mass of habits.” ― William James
- The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business by Charles Duhigg
Series on Emotional Intelligence
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence Part 4: Relationship Management
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence Part 3: Social Awareness
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence Part 2: Self-mastery
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence
If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!