Making messes is part of being human but cleaning them up regularly helps us keep our relationships healthy and our organizations in integrity.
- What does it mean to make a mess?
- What is the process we use for cleaning up messes?
- Why do we avoid cleaning up messes? Why is it so hard?
- What about when the mess is on the other side–someone has made a mess with us?
- What happens when we regularly clean up our messes? How does this transform relationships and organizations?
If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!