Trisha’s friend said to her, “None of this gets better unless white people start talking to white people.”
This is that conversation.
Jim and Trisha talk about how they were influenced to think about race, about how they have changed their perspective through the helpful feedback of others, and about how they are learning to live anti-racist lives in the present.
- The podcast with Jen Hatmaker and Lisa Sharon Harper
- I’m Still Here by Austin Channing Brown.
- Can Black People Be Racist?
- Still Unsure About What Systemic Racism Means by Annie Reneau
- Here is a video that describes the history of racial inequality that persists into the present day
Listen to the other 2 episodes in this series:
- Listening and Learning: An African-American Leader Shares His Story
- Changing Our Minds: How learning to see God and the world differently changed our view on race
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!