Many organizations have plenty of great ideas and plans for the future but they struggle to focus everyone in the same direction and goal setting always seems to fall flat. How can we do strategic planning in a way that will help us get where we’re trying to go?
That’s the topic for this episode of our series exploring questions we get from leaders about that second set of leadership skills–the collective skills it takes to lead people.
Download the Two Feet Walking Workbook
- What are the different components of strategic planning?
- How does strategic planning fit into what we know about adaptive leadership?
- Is strategic planning different for churches and ministries and nonprofits? How?
- Why do organizations sometimes resist strategic planning?
- What are some concerns about the strategic planning process?
- If someone is just beginning to think about strategic planning, where should they start and what should they remember?
Other episodes in this series can be found here at theleadersjourney.us/2fw
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!