We wanted the last episode of this year to be a little different. There will not be a leadership principle, and there’s not going to be a question that we’re trying to answer. But in this episode, I think we want to talk to each other and talk to our community as the year winds down. To give us the opportunity to reflect a little bit on this last year.
- We’re not designed to live disconnected over the long haul
- What is normal?
- Societal upheaval
- Considering family systems
- Resilience and reframing what success might look like
- Doing hard things well
- The power and importance of authentic relationships
- Parting thoughts for our community as we wrap up this year
- Churches learning change
- Family systems theory
- Your Labor Is Not in Vain (Live) (feat. Paul Zach)
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!