Being emotionally attuned to others is essential to every aspect of leadership.
This is part three of our four-part series on emotional intelligence. In part one we discussed self-awareness, in part two self-mastery, and today we’ll be discussing social awareness. Thanks for listening!
Download the episode | Subscribe on iTunes
- Cognitive empathy vs. emotional empathy
- How social awareness builds on self-awareness
- Is it possible to be too attuned to others?
- Stereotypes and social expectations
- How to Avoid Social Backlash in the Workplace
- I Used to Insist I Didn’t Get Angry. Not Anymore.
- Primal Leadership, Goleman