Being stuck in problems and situations can be a significant hindrance to your ability to effectively lead and inspire those around you. Rather than move forward, you may find yourself focused on problems that prevent you from reaching your goals. Learn to resolve those situations so that they become a source of growth. Listen in this latest podcast as Trisha, Jim, and multiple other members of The Leader’s Journey share their solutions to getting unstuck. Start your new year off with resolving to not allow the muddy moments in life to dictate the way you lead.
- Distinguish between technical and adaptive problems.
- Talk with trusted individuals to process the ways you are stuck and find a solution.
- Shift the mood.
- Practice breathing in the silence to embrace and examine your emotional responses.
- Reject feelings of shame.
- Create space to pray and listen.