What does our family of origin or our nuclear family have to do with how we lead?
In this episode, we explore that question as we discuss the third section of our book entitled Family Patterns.
The process of researching, studying, and writing the book The Leader’s Journey changed the trajectory of our lives. In this series, we are joined by our co-author Dr. Robert Creech and together we’ll be going over some key ideas from the book and the impact those ideas have had and are having on our lives.
- What do you consider to be a connection between your own call to ministry and the family you came from?
- What is the value of a family diagram?
- How does working on our emotional maturity within our family system impact us outside of our family system?
- The Leader’s Journey
- Dr. Robert Creech on Amazon
- Family Systems and Congregational Life
- Edwin Friedman-Generation to Generation and A Failure of Nerve
- Victoria Harrison
- Flawed Families of the Bible by David and Diana Garland
- Family Ties That Bind by Ronald Richardson
- A Family Diagram Workbook by Israel Galindo
- Extraordinary Relationships: A New Way of Thinking about Human Interactions by Roberta Gilbert
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!