Leadership is not just about being in charge. The best leaders know how to use influence and relationships to lead up, down and sideways in order to shape the things they care about.
- What are some of the frustrations and challenges that come with trying to lead in an organization where you’re not in charge?
- What does it mean to lead up?
- What are some mental models we need to let go of to effectively lead up?
- What are the practices of leading up?
- The importance of learning to lead myself
- Influence and systems thinking
- Continuum of commitment
- Emotional bank accounts