Podcast guest Nathan Herrington helps Jim and Trisha explore practices that can sustain courage in the third episode of a series that focuses on growing our emotional maturity. By saying yes to life on its own terms we lean into how we can learn to be courageous, and essentially more effective leaders through working on intentional focused practices.
- Demonstrating courage by saying yes without knowing the outcome
- How body-based practices and body awareness can help our reactivity
- First action steps when starting a yoga or meditation practice
- Living a fully alive life by being brave
- Noticing growth through practice over time