Leaders who learn to lead through coaching and who develop a culture of coaching in their organization will effectively raise up people who can consistently be the healthiest, most effective version of themselves and do their best work.
- Leadership mental models
- What do we mean by coaching?
- Coaching styles and approaches
- How will leaders need to change in order to take on coaching as a key method of leading?
- Feedback and accountability
- Working from a shared vision
- Developing a culture of coaching in an organization
- The End of Leadership by Barbara Kellerman
- Two Feet Walking Workbook
- Coaching description on our website
- Our Love Hate Relationship with Goals (podcast episode)
- Two Feet Walking Podcast Series
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!