Leaders who learn to lead through coaching and who develop a culture of coaching in their organization will effectively raise up people who can consistently be the healthiest, most effective version of themselves and do their best work.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
- Leadership mental models
- What do we mean by coaching?
- Coaching styles and approaches
- How will leaders need to change in order to take on coaching as a key method of leading?
- Feedback and accountability
- Working from a shared vision
- Developing a culture of coaching in an organization
- The End of Leadership by Barbara Kellerman
- Two Feet Walking Workbook
- Coaching description on our website
- Our Love Hate Relationship with Goals (podcast episode)
- Two Feet Walking Podcast Series
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!