The question we are exploring in this episode is, “So I believe that God is doing a new thing, how do I help people let go of the past so that we can move toward a different future?”
- The nature of change
- The nature of grief
- How do we help people name and grieve their losses without getting stuck in them?
- What are the skills and practices for this work?
- How is this work similar and different with a group of people as opposed to individuals?
- How do I know when it’s time to “move on?”
- Leading Change and Managing the Resulting Anxiety
- Building Trust for Change Leadership
- Disrupting Your Autopilot
- Doubling Down and The Anxiety of Change
- Can I Coach Myself?
- Re: Mass shootings in the U.S. – The change we need will be painful and messy, but it’s necessary
- An Introduction to Trauma for Leaders Series
- Not Just Stress: Leading in Crisis, Grief, and Trauma
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!
Two Feet Walking Workbook
Consider what it might look like to foster a more healthy congregation that is actively working toward a shared mission.