How do we implement accountability strategies that are actually empowering and effective?
In our efforts to lead a group of people toward a shared mission or vision, we must find ways to overcome our negative experiences with accountability and learn to hold ourselves, each other, and our organizations accountable in collaborative, grace-filled, and practical ways.
Other episodes in this series can be found here at theleadersjourney.us/2fw
Download the Two Feet Walking Workbook
- Reactions to the idea of accountability from our experiences and our first formation
- Accountability and performance appraisals and feedback
- Using meetings to hold ourselves accountable
- Accountability for ourselves and to each other–accountability structures in The Leader’s Journey
- 200% accountability — Accountability in a collaborative context
- Distinguishing accountability from blame
- Practices for accountability in complexity–being accountable for being accountable
- 2FW Workbook
- Resources for effective feedback: Radical Candor & Crucial Accountability
- Our past podcast on feedback: Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Resources for the structure to support accountability: Traction & 4 Disciplines of Execution
- The Rise and Fall of Mars Hill
- The One Thing by Keller and Papasan, especially Fig. 24 and Fig. 32
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!