“An effective leader, one who can galvanize individuals and groups and who has the potential to help transform society is a person who has the capacity to know and do the right thing.” – The Leader’s Journey
The process of researching, studying, and writing the book The Leader’s Journey changed the trajectory of our lives. In this series, we are joined by our co-author Dr. Robert Creech and together we’ll be going over some key ideas from the book and the impact those ideas have had and are having on our lives.
- What does it mean to be a leader who has the capacity to know and do the right thing?
- What are living systems? How does looking at living systems change our thinking about leadership?
- What do we believe about how change takes place in a person’s life?
- What have we learned about this in our own lives?
- How does Jesus serve as a mentor for us as we grow our capacity to “know and do the right things?” What can we see in Jesus’ life about how to show up in the systems we are part of?
- How can listeners/readers use this book?
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!