In this episode, we’re talking about what it means to be coachable and what it means to have a posture of coachability.
Leaders who learn to lead through coaching and who develop a culture of coaching in their organization will effectively raise up people who can consistently be the healthiest, most effective version of themselves and do their best work.
- Overview of episodes in the series so far
- What does it mean to be coachable?
- Reflecting on our own coachability
- The importance of being coachable at every level in an organization
- Developing curiosity
- The value of an organization or community committed to personal growth and development
- The Leader As Coach: Five essential skills
- The Leader As Coach: Developing People
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Defined and Connected
- Learning is Imperative for Effective Leadership: Part 1
- Two Feet Walking Workbook
- Coaching description on our website
- Our Love Hate Relationship with Goals (podcast episode)
- Two Feet Walking Podcast Series