A conversation about leadership is inherently a conversation about power, and a conversation about power is inherently a conversation about conflict.
In this episode, we explore how trustworthy and transformative leaders understand how power dynamics are always present in conflict and how they can be navigated wisely, creating the results we want. Thanks for listening!
You can check out the other episodes in this series here:
- Power Dynamics for Trustworthy and Transformative Leaders
- Power Dynamics and Conflict: A conversation for trustworthy and transformative leaders
- The Balance of Power: How trustworthy and transformative leaders balance authority and vulnerability creating space for flourishing
- Using and Sharing Power to Create a More Just and Equitable Community
- Assumptions about power
- Having power exposes our values
- Power determines the terms of a conflict
- Power as dominance
- Hidden expressions of power
- When powerful people feel powerless
- Passive Aggressive power
- How conflict helps us reach our goals
- Part 1 in the series: Power Dynamics for Trustworthy and Transformative Leaders
- 5 Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- Explore the various forms of power in this download from Brene Brown
- Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Effective and Empowering Accountability
- How did Jesus deal with Conflict?
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Defined and Connected
- Applying Systems Thinking
- Bowen Family Systems Theory Series
- Spiritual Practices That Lead To Breakthrough
- The Importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Quit Getting In Your Own Way
Thank you for listening. If you enjoy listening to The Leader’s Journey Podcast, the best way to support us is to take just a few seconds and leave a rating and/or comment over on iTunes or share it with your friends on Facebook … Thank you!